Verified Reviewer

1.2

Thinking that the company whose profits are millions cant back a product given as a gift to me from my wife. With as distraught as she and I are we cant do anything more except make all friends and relatives aware that they will lose their investment $ in a product that is faulty.

So we are out the full cost of the Versa Lite, over $100 plus tax and mail costs as she ordered it on-line. This money was important to us and arent able to write this off like your company can do.

So I cant get a replacement because you dont make them anymore and I am forced in 30 days to buy an upgraded product that the same thing can happen to.

You cant allow me to go to Walmart/or somewhere and get a replacement of the Versa Lite. You telling me youre not upset too, if this would have happened to you? A good company would back its product!!

A 35% discount is really restrictive with no other options because of your inflexible policies. Please help me with a worthwhile solution i.e. at least with a 45-50% discount.

Please make this right and bring a customer a happier self. Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Dan and Ann Powell

User's recommendation: Inflexible and unworthy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Fitbit Cons: Customer support lack of help.

Comments