I am incredibly unhappy , I am on my second fit bit charge , used my first faithfuly for approximately 10 months lucked out with the warri try from London drugs as it fell apart !!!They gave me a new one however within 5 months this one started to fall apart , silicone coming off of unit!!!

, as I can see now this is a real problem and the original charge has been discontinued , as I learnt today , I tried to get a replacement band hahaha not available ! This is unfortunate as the machinists are absolutely fine it's the band , I can re purchase the discontinued charge for $75 or the charge 2, for over $160.00,the charge should have been re called or at the very least some kind of discount for the upgraded model , as this is clearly an issue with the quality Fitbit should be offering a replacement at a discounted price .

The only thing I can do at this time is buy an after market product to go over the unit or purchase a new unit ????This is rediculous!

Review about: Fitbit Fitness Tracker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Fitbit?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Gearbest - Order Number:WW1607220502277151  2 x dash cams $200 usd. SECOND HAND ITEMS RECIEVED Gearbest "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more