Fitbit Charge Hr Fitness Tracker Review from Chicago, Illinois

12 of 34 Fitbit reviews

Contacted customer service on 10/4/2016 back and forth with terrible rep for over 45 minutes then to be transferred over to "management" to be told yet again that theirs nothing they can do to help with my charge that is out of warranty.Argued the fact that the band should not be detaching from the tracker and the reps best response was it often happens because of sweat on the wrist.

Are you kidding me!!! That's the purpose. So we kept with the back and forth and I was told it was being escalated to higher ups and they call me back today 10/5/2016 and guess what?!?!? No call.

So I called back and yet again the terrible rep had me on hold for almost an hour to then be connected with a special management team for her (Andie) to tell her blankly that I can accept their offer that's on the table of 25% off yet again another one mind you this is the second on that I've purchased and had the same thing happen too. Then she says I can try to continue to argue with her but that everyone in the company will say the same thing. So she then ask if I want the 25% off code to be emailed or that the call would be disconnected as she can't help any further. What a joke.

Terrible customer service, even worst management. Look at photo of charge.

This should be happening at all for something that's place on your wrists and paid close to 200.00 for.Never again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fitbit Charge Hr Wireless Activity Ampsleep Wristband
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #931756

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fitbit? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 34 Fitbit reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.