Fitbit Charge Hr Fitness Tracker Review from Chicago, Illinois
Contacted customer service on 10/4/2016 back and forth with terrible rep for over 45 minutes then to be transferred over to "management" to be told yet again that theirs nothing they can do to help with my charge that is out of warranty.Argued the fact that the band should not be detaching from the tracker and the reps best response was it often happens because of sweat on the wrist.
Are you kidding me!!! That's the purpose. So we kept with the back and forth and I was told it was being escalated to higher ups and they call me back today 10/5/2016 and guess what?!?!? No call.
So I called back and yet again the terrible rep had me on hold for almost an hour to then be connected with a special management team for her (Andie) to tell her blankly that I can accept their offer that's on the table of 25% off yet again another one mind you this is the second on that I've purchased and had the same thing happen too. Then she says I can try to continue to argue with her but that everyone in the company will say the same thing. So she then ask if I want the 25% off code to be emailed or that the call would be disconnected as she can't help any further. What a joke.
Terrible customer service, even worst management. Look at photo of charge.
This should be happening at all for something that's place on your wrists and paid close to 200.00 for.Never again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "Today I sent my 3 nieces who were visiting me for the weekend to my neighborhood family dollars witch is located on 87th Racine to be returned without any items..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22. The hair was fine for a weekend then it..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."