Style and Design

Contacted customer service on 10/4/2016 back and forth with terrible rep for over 45 minutes then to be transferred over to "management" to be told yet again that theirs nothing they can do to help with my charge that is out of warranty.Argued the fact that the band should not be detaching from the tracker and the reps best response was it often happens because of sweat on the wrist.

Are you kidding me!!! That's the purpose. So we kept with the back and forth and I was told it was being escalated to higher ups and they call me back today 10/5/2016 and guess what?!?!? No call.

So I called back and yet again the terrible rep had me on hold for almost an hour to then be connected with a special management team for her (Andie) to tell her blankly that I can accept their offer that's on the table of 25% off yet again another one mind you this is the second on that I've purchased and had the same thing happen too. Then she says I can try to continue to argue with her but that everyone in the company will say the same thing. So she then ask if I want the 25% off code to be emailed or that the call would be disconnected as she can't help any further. What a joke.

Terrible customer service, even worst management. Look at photo of charge.

This should be happening at all for something that's place on your wrists and paid close to 200.00 for.Never again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fitbit and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fitbit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Fitbit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fitbit?

Comments