Verified Reviewer

I purchased my Fitbit Charge 3 on Oct 25/19. Recently it has been doing strange things.

It will say I have done 10,000 steps when I am not even close. It also says that I have done over 30,000 steps when I have only done about 14,000. It doesn't always connect when I go for a walk. Sometimes it does then shuts off shortly thereafter.

On Saturday, I was out & could not charge my Fitbit, so it died. When I got home I charged immediately. Three hours later I put my Fitbit on but the time was off by 3 hours. Two hours later I had my son correct the time but by now my charge was down to 4%.

I charged it again until bedtime, but when I got up on Sunday morning, the Fitbit was dead again.

I charged it again & a few hours later the charge was down to 17%. I have charged it several times since as it continues to lose its charge.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Fitbit Pros: Defective hardware.

Location: 99 Balsam St, Collingwood, ON L9Y3Y6