1.6
Usability

It simply doesn't work as advertised. It took 2 days to get it started.

Terrible instructions on pairing/synching to my Win 10 Pro pc. Finally get that done, and find that it does NOT track sleep at all. I've re-started the tracker and done everything suggested. It simply doesn't work.

Even the stepping function doesn't work. Of the 4 nights I've had it, it tracked sleep exactly one night. That night, I went to bed at 11:00pm and slept heavily through the night until 6:00am. These are actual results.

But tracker showed I slept for 3h and 23min, going to bed at 2:53am and waking up around 6:00am or so. So the one reading I did receive (got no other sleep results the nights I have had it) was absolutely incorrect. So the one thing the tracker does correctly is track steps, right? No.......I thought the # of steps it tracked seemed excessive, so I have done several tests.

The most telling was when I sat a booth eating lunch Sunday. My tracker logged 11 steps during that lunch....and I never left the booth!

Review about: Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Tracker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I agree it's a piece of crap. Mine quit syncing.

Only solution is to remove bluetooth pairing from computer, remove from fitbit app, restart computer, and add as a new device - EVERY TIME I WANT TO SYNC. Fitbit customer service is worthless.

Waste of frigging money. Will never buy from Fitbit again.