I purchased a Fitbit and not long after that the band was pulling apart, the company replaced it.I know have a second one and it is worse than the first one.
The band is cracked and you can see the battery compartment. After emailing and calling they are not willing to stand behind their product. I think with the amount they charge for the product it should last at least a year???????
They did offer a 25% discount really do you think I would go out and purchase another after 2 of them have not held up really??????DO NOT PURCHASE A FITBIT THEY DO NOT HOLD UP!!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- I like the the way the product works just not the band
What I disliked
- Quality of the band
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "These AVI machines always eat my money and the food is disgusting. Just the other day one of my co-workers got a roast beef sandwich out of the rotating..."
- "Purposely contacted the store Ashley Furniture where I purchased my 'fake' leather sofa and love seat that is suppose to be more durable than leather to verify this was something..."
- "I submit my info and never got my min..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."