I purchased a Fitbit and not long after that the band was pulling apart, the company replaced it.I know have a second one and it is worse than the first one.
The band is cracked and you can see the battery compartment. After emailing and calling they are not willing to stand behind their product. I think with the amount they charge for the product it should last at least a year???????
They did offer a 25% discount really do you think I would go out and purchase another after 2 of them have not held up really??????DO NOT PURCHASE A FITBIT THEY DO NOT HOLD UP!!!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- I like the the way the product works just not the band
What I disliked
- Quality of the band
You May Also Like
- "My husband purchased an engagement ring from KAYS 6 yrs ago. We actually bought a 6,ooo.oo mounting and a 2,ooo.oo Leo diamond to put in it as the centerpiece stone...."
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "I was really so disappointed, I gave this as a Christmas present for my husband last year and this is how it looks now.. I hope Fitbit will address this..."
- "We purchased Kraftmade cabinets fir our kitchen over 10 years ago and there has never been any discernible flaws ir problems. We have had many compliments on them over the..."
- "Me and my boyfriend road mega bus from Chicago to Texas for wedding. Had to change bus in Memphis it was the worst experience..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."