Fitbit Phone Numbers and Emails

brandprotection@fitbit.com
optout@fitbit.com
Opt-out of Marketing Emails
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Fitbit Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 623-4997
Total calls: 8 259 Issues resolved: 426 Last call: Apr 16, 2024

What Is the Fitbit Customer Service Phone Number?

The Fitbit customer service phone number is 1-877-623-4997, and is available around the clock, i.e. 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Using the Fitbit support number, you can directly contact the customer service for assistance with a wide range of issues, including device repairs, general device support, order returns, app-related issues, and warranty claims. The customer service team is ready to address your inquiries and receive technical support with Fitbit’s products during Fitbit customer service hours.

Can I Contact Fitbit Customer Support via Live Chat?

Fitbit offers a convenient live chat option for customer support on its website. You can access Fitbit customer service chat feature through the Help section, which you can see by clicking on the “Contact Support” section. Available 24/7, the customer service chat ensures immediate assistance for inquiries and concerns. When you click on the live chat icon, a new tab will open where you can sign in using your Gmail address or Fitbit account credentials. New users can also create a new account requiring basic information such as height, weight, and sex. Once your account has been set up, you can quickly initiate a Fitbit help chat with one of their customer service representatives, who will address your queries and concerns.

What Is the Fitbit Help Center Email Address?

Fitbit is no longer offering support by email because the chat and phone option is faster than the email option.
Additionally, Fitbit offers another support channel via the social media platform Twitter. You can connect with the Fitbit help community of millions of users worldwide by reaching out at @fitbitsupport.

PissedConsumer Club

FUTIAN DISTRICT, SHENZHEN POST,

518046

Mailing Address:

Fitbit International Limited

Attn: Legal Department (Privacy Policy)

76 Lower Baggot Street

Dublin 2, Ireland

More contact details

Fitbit Customer Service Reviews

2.1 / 5
Poor
Guest-5719796
Buyer beware of Fitbit products!
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Fitbit is garbage. I used to love Fitbit.

My girlfriend and I loved our previous watches that lasted several years. So this past December I decided to buy her the luxe watch for our anniversary. Well since the day of unboxing, its been nothing but headaches and frustration. Day one..

Luxe watch is not working. I contacted the online chat tech support, (shocking, after lots of troubleshooting, the Luxe still wouldnt work.) So they said they will replace the item. Its end of December/early January, I get the package slip, and I send it off and wait. I get an email stating that Fitbit received the device and is processing a replacement.

(Now February)Then, I get a second email from Google (that Fitbit is now part of google?) stating that they will process the replacement once they receive the item. Wait, what? Im confused, so I contact google support and show them all the documentation and tracking receipt, and they tell me they dont have any information and direct me to Fitbit. Okay I contact Fitbit customer service that takes you through automated options that will just direct you back to an email to a google circle form ugh..

so I contact Fitbit again and somehow, I am able to navigate getting a live person. That person tells me that yes, they received the package and the replacement is awaiting pickup, and I should receive the device soon. Welltwo weeks later nothing! (Now we are in March) I contact Fitbit again with the claim number, and they said oh google just received the device, but you have to fill out the form, so you need to contact google.

After more discussion and trying to understand why I have to go between two companies (calling google then Fitbit that bounces me back and forth) a discussion with a supervisor at Fitbit helps to assist on processing the form with google. Wellfour days later I get a package in a flimsy shipping envelope (not a box), and there is a fitbit watch in a clear plastic package (but is it a luxe that I originally ordered, NOPE!). So again, I call Fitbit feeling extremely frustrated and explain that they sent the wrong replacement product, and that I am requesting a refund, because this has been 4 months of nonsense. They have the audacity to tell me that Im past the 45 day window to request a refund when its been their two companies dragging this process out.

I request a supervisor to which I was told they will email me, and I said, no, I want to talk to a supervisor. They said the supervisor is busy and unable to talk on the phone right now, and I would be waiting on hold for hours to talk to a supervisor. The customer service representative said the supervisor will respond to me via email in an hour. I ask for the name of the supervisor *crickets* he doesnt know.

I said okay, I will wait for someone to reach out in an hour. Still nothing. Four months of headaches. This is one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever experienced.

It is also a horrible business model in how they operate their companies. Fitbit and google dont know who is doing what.
Go ahead and buy the Fitbit if you want to waste money and time being bounced around for a defective device and lousy customer service.

Sanyia Tgj
I asked Fitbit For a replacement For a sleeve on a wristband The only thing customer service could offer was a discount on a new watch
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Very unsatisfied If I can't get a small O. ring for my watch band I will no longer Purchase any of their products Poor customer service They don't care.

Guest-5662758

Fay S Fhg
I was burned by my Fitbit
2.0

I am not happy. I was treated like she was only concerned about the Fitbit band.

Please send it back along with pictures and make sure I write my name on each individual picture. She was not at all concerned about the fact that the fitbit caused a burn on my arm. Yes she asked for pictures of this as well and again write my name on individual pictures. I don't understand the need for my name to be written in my handwriting on each picture.

I would not lie about this. I am too old for all this un- necessary red tape.

How Good is Fitbit's Customer Service?

Casimer Rsp
Casimer Rsp
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

Pissed

Amberlie Hur
Amberlie Hur
Feels Satisfied | Apr 06, 2024

After my call I had to wait for my Fitbit to catch up with the changes, that's all no problem.

Graycen Els
Graycen Els
Feels Neutral | Apr 05, 2024

It was great. the costumer service person was very friendly and knowledgeable

Jermey Tjo
Jermey Tjo
Feels Satisfied | Apr 01, 2024

Great

Anayah Oyk
Anayah Oyk
Feels Satisfied | Apr 01, 2024

The representative was very knowledgeable of the question. He sent me an email for me to read so that I could update my Fitbit to google. I went to do the Google. I got it updated but then it would not app would not update and so I had to go back through, I wound up updating the software before I cut it off to reset it and this did trick he never mentioned that you had to do that.

Scarlett Dzw
Scarlett Dzw
Feels Satisfied | Mar 25, 2024

Helpful great customer service patient resolved issues

Summary of Fitbit Customer Service Calls

15% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Fitbit?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Cannot connect to my Fitbit app”
  • “Watch not working”
  • “To get a better product because I have sent and went back and forth on this charge 5 so my resolve is to trash this product (which is what I have done) and not use this anymore. I have been with this company for about 12 years and enough already”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Dispute a charge not authorized”
  • “A charge on my credit card i dont recognize.”
  • “My versa 4 will not charge”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help putting sense app on phone”
  • “I can not get answer from three support reps. I am ready to report company to bbb!”
  • “Need help with the Fitbit”

Account Question:

• “Set up to existing account”
  • “Could not access the account, but your person did a great job. Got me all up and running. Thanks.”
  • “Login calamities”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Replace Fitbit charge 5”
  • “Crypto exchange realted”
  • “Has my replacement Fitbit shipped”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My Versa 4 is not consistently tracking sleep”
  • “My watch quit tracking my sleep and the heart rate is stuck on 97”
  • “Fitbit sense not tracking sleep”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel fitbit premium”
  • “Need to cancel Fitbit service”
  • “Cancel fitbit premium and reimburse fee”

Refund Question:

• “I'm following my refund of Fitbit ionic recall of 2022”
  • “Refund”
  • “Never got refund. Package returned January 15”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “I have no service on the App”
  • “Service issues”

Website/ Application Question:

• App not working
  • “Your site is not working”
  • “Can't get in Fitbit website to sync my Versa”

Cards Question:

• “Need to change credit card number.”
  • Follow up for Blackhawk card provided as reimbursement for recalled Fitbit product
  • “Monthly fee on wrong credit card”

Employment Question:

• “Invoice Copy for the Order #BVF8W2ZLJ”

Other Question:

• “Cant get my weekly friends to change to new week”
  • “Unlock by my phone. Wont show me the 4 digit code for unlocking”
  • “My watch is not showing settings.”

Compare Fitbit To

1.7
Garmin
686 reviews
2.7
Do you have something to say about Fitbit? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup