Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.6

Update by user Apr 12, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. correct band arrived.

Still had to pay postage myself and wait full 2 -3 weeks for it. Customer service was lacking on all fronts and the guy I spoke with was grouchy, unsupportive of my situation.

Original review posted by user Mar 12, 2021

I ordered a replacement strap for my Fitbit versa. The strap is a large and I needed a small.

When I tried to order the small, the large kept popping up so I assumed it only came in one size. I called customer service and the man said hed send me the correct size but only after they received a returned strap(which he sent instructions for). I use my fit bit to track my heart rate (I have afib)and as my only watch. I wont have the use of it now for a couple of weeks.

I would have liked you to be more supportive and sent me the strap priority mail immediately and not wait till you received the other strap.

Im very disappointed in your customer service and feel the man I talked to had absolutely no sympathy for me, saying this is the rule and Im following the rule. I am going to consider doing business elsewhere.

User's recommendation: I love my fitbit but the strap is incredibly difficult to replace. In addition, though I've always had good customer service from Fitbit, when I tried to return the strap they sent because it was the wrong size, they insisted they couldn't send me the correct size until they received the one I will be returning. That means I have no watch for several weeks and I depend on it to monitor my heartbeat (I have fib) and its my only watch for telling time and monitoring. Very dispassionate service person, no empathy or compassion.

Fitbit Pros: Good product, Good product and customer support for fitbit operation, Fitbit trackers and tracker apps work well except for the band.

Location: Eugene, Oregon

Comments

#1993004

Karen H We have the exact same problem. I offered to send them old wristband and supply a tracking number and then then could at the same time send me the replacement wristband with my tracking number..... no

Fitbit Reviews