Featured Not resolved
3.3
Style and Design
Usability

What can I say about this device......I bought one in Nov.2015 and after about 11 months it needed to be replaced because the strap was falling apart (normal wear and tear).

They sent me a new one immediately but this device died unexpectedly and after major complaining to the customer service (they accidentally admitted that they had big problems with the HR) the sent me a replacement for that one. That was April 2017.

My 2nd replacement started having issues with the display (only showed half) towards the end of August and they have flat out refused to replace anymore.At this point the device works, but I cannot see the display at all and have to rely on the phone app to let me know my progress.

Review about: Fitbit Charge Hr Fitness Tracker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace the product with a one of the trackers that do not have such a bad history of breaking down. I love my Fitbit but this has deflated my opinion about the company.

Had an Experience with Fitbit?

Comments

murrbros

So after MANY emails it seemed we were getting somewhere.Granted, the customer service getting in contact with you is great.

The execution.....not so much. I was offered a great deal and would have praised them if it had actually gone through. Sadly, after asking for updates, I've fallen through the cracks it seems.

I was even sent a new Charge HR 2 at one point and sent it back to them as this was not part of the agreement we had reached.Frustrated and not hoping for much at this point.

to murrbros #1382599

Hi there,

We appreciate the update here. We checked again your case and saw that our team has sent a replacement, refund and offered a discount.

If you have other concerns or if you need assistance, just let us know. We're always here to help.

All the best,

aliens_amoung_us

I know a few people who had nothing but problems with theirs.That's why I bought a Garmin.

More economical and doesn't need charged.

Wore my 24/7 for 2 years now, no issues, and haven't had to replace the battery yet.Love it.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with the Charge HR.We definitely want to get you back on track.

To make this happen, please respond to this message with your case number.We'll be glad to check your other options.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,

to FitbitSupport #1367589

case number 20903454.

The only thing someone felt "fit" to offer was 25% off the next purchase.

to murrbros #1367633

Hi!

Thanks for providing us with your case number. We have notified our team and they should get back in touch with you soon.

Your patience is appreciated.

Best,

to FitbitSupport #1376479

So this is still not resolved.....I'd really like a response on what is happening. I've done absolutely everything you've wanted and still no results. Enough with the "I'm Sorry's" Please help resolve the problem