Featured Not resolved
3.3
Style and Design
Usability

What can I say about this device......I bought one in Nov.2015 and after about 11 months it needed to be replaced because the strap was falling apart (normal wear and tear).

They sent me a new one immediately but this device died unexpectedly and after major complaining to the customer service (they accidentally admitted that they had big problems with the HR) the sent me a replacement for that one. That was April 2017.

My 2nd replacement started having issues with the display (only showed half) towards the end of August and they have flat out refused to replace anymore.At this point the device works, but I cannot see the display at all and have to rely on the phone app to let me know my progress.

Review about: Fitbit Charge Hr Fitness Tracker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Replace the product with a one of the trackers that do not have such a bad history of breaking down. I love my Fitbit but this has deflated my opinion about the company.

Had an Experience with Fitbit?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

I know a few people who had nothing but problems with theirs.That's why I bought a Garmin.

More economical and doesn't need charged.

Wore my 24/7 for 2 years now, no issues, and haven't had to replace the battery yet.Love it.

FitbitSupport
Fitbit Verified Representative

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with the Charge HR.We definitely want to get you back on track.

To make this happen, please respond to this message with your case number.We'll be glad to check your other options.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,

Fitbit Support

to FitbitSupport #1367589

case number 20903454.

The only thing someone felt "fit" to offer was 25% off the next purchase.

FitbitSupport
to murrbros #1367633
Fitbit Verified Representative

Hi!

Thanks for providing us with your case number. We have notified our team and they should get back in touch with you soon.

Your patience is appreciated.

Best,