Hello, These are the two fit bit surge watches that I have. Both are tearing in the same exact spot on the band. They both happened about 6 to 8 months after they were new. Called customer service and was out of warranty. Then was told they would offer me 25% off of a new watch purchase. Why would I want to purchase another watch when it was obviously going to do the same thing. I had posted a link from a Fitbit community posting of many others who have the same exact problem. Apparently this is a known and common problem with this watch. I would not purchase for ever recommend another fit bit product since they're not standing by their product.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bagverify.com - Fake Authenticators Posing as knowledgeble Dealers of Hermes Bags. Posting photographs on the internet of authentic Hermes Bags with stamps claiming they are fakes and they are..."
- "Purchased earrings from this site which broke into two pieces. Contacted BTR and there was no response that was two weeks ago. I Cannit stress enough not to shop here...."
- "I chatted with fitbit online. Every reply was extremely slow in response including poor spelling. My fit had been activated for one year and one month. I would have paid..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."