617 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.4
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 23, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement. I contacted Fitbit again and was offered a replacement.

I accepted it because I love the features. The person did NOT state that you only have 1 replacement due to defect so I am VERY pleased!.

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2020

On Christmas morning 2019 I received my 1st Fitbit. By the end of March, it quit working.

I walked and would swim, but it died after 3 months. I received a REFURBISHED replacement from Fitbit because it was under the 1 yr warranty. NOW June 20, 2020, the replacement quit working! I was told only 1 replacement which means the one in March was it!

I have both Fitbits I can send back. Neither one has a scratch on them! 2 Fitbit's in 6 months is CRAZY!! They are supposed to be waterproof/swim-proof.

I even took the replacement off when I would swim just in case, but apparently that is not it. What a WASTE of money.

I am late-40's so I am not super active, no hardcore exercise.....just walking and playing in the pool. I LOVED every feature this offered I also loved my sleep times, walking times, heart rate it was perfect for me until I realized it os gonna BREAK every 3 MONTHS!!

User's recommendation: Purchase with caution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fitbit Fitness Tracker.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Fitbit Pros: Keeps up with all your steps, Heart rate, Sleep patterns, Alerts you to texts and calls, Great watch.

Fitbit Cons: It dies every 3 months with no damage to it whatsoever, Did not last long, Only 1 relacement even though the product is defective, Crappy warranty if you offer 1 year then give 1 year.

Comments

#1957514

where is your product line???

Fitbit Reviews